Sizi salamliyiram Гость | RSS

Вторник, 17.10.2017, 21:30
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Test category » Test forum » aaronbriz
aaronbriz
aaronbrizДата: Пятница, 10.04.2015, 12:43 | Сообщение # 1

What is the most important information I should know about tizanidine (Zanaflex)?

Zanaflex is a short-acting medication that should be taken only for daily activities that require relief from muscle spasticity.

Do not use Zanaflex at a time when muscle tone is needed to assure safe balance and movement for certain activities.

Do not take more than three doses (36 mg) of Zanaflex in a 24-hour period. Too much of this medication can damage your liver.

Cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, other muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety can add to sleepiness caused by Zanaflex. Tell your doctor if you need to use any of these other medicines together with <a href=http://yesaaronwilliamsposts.tumblr.com/post/115670914040/trade-zanaflex-tabloid>Kaufen Zanaflex Online-Apotheke</a>.

Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of Zanaflex.

What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking tizanidine (Zanaflex)?

Do not use this medication if you are allergic to Zanaflex, or if you are also taking the antidepressant fluvoxamine (Luvox), or the antibiotic ciprofloxacin (Cipro).

Before using Zanaflex, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:

liver disease;
kidney disease;
high or low blood pressure; or
a history of "Long QT syndrome.

This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby.

In older adults, Zanaflex may take much longer to clear from the body. Follow your doctor's instructions about your specific dosage and medication schedule.

Форум » Test category » Test forum » aaronbriz
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: