Sizi salamliyiram Гость | RSS

Пятница, 22.09.2017, 00:09
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Test category » Test forum » MlisoMekhe
MlisoMekhe
MlisoMekheДата: Вторник, 07.04.2015, 16:02 | Сообщение # 1

What is Skelaxin?
Skelaxin is a muscle relaxant used in combination with rest and physical therapy for the relief of severe and painful musculoskeletal conditions, such as muscle strains and spasms.

Although Skelaxin relieves the pain of strains and sprains, it is not useful for other types of pain. Do not take it if you have a history of anemia (blood disorder) or significant liver or kidney disease.

What should I tell my doctor before I take the first dose of Skelaxin?
Tell your doctor about all prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal medications you are taking before beginning treatment with <a href=https://getyne.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/skelaxin-is-mystery/>Skelaxin preis</a>. Also, talk to your doctor about your complete medical history, especially if you have anemia or liver or kidney problems, or if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.

What is the usual dosage?
The information below is based on the dosage guidelines your doctor uses. Depending on your condition and medical history, your doctor may prescribe a different regimen. Do not change the dosage or stop taking your medication without your doctor's approval.

Adults and children >12 years: The usual is one 800-milligram (mg) tablet three to four times a day.
How should I take Skelaxin?
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor, without food.

What should I avoid while taking Skelaxin?
Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this medication affects you.

What are possible food and drug interactions associated with Skelaxin?

Форум » Test category » Test forum » MlisoMekhe
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: